1. Prizes won from any Indiana Renda Broadcasting station are not for resale and are non-transferable. Violators of this rule will forfeit their opportunity to win from Indiana Renda Broadcasting stations in the future. Enforcement of this rule is at the discretion of Indiana Renda Broadcasting.
2. No purchase necessary. Contests are void where prohibited.
3. WQMU will announce when the contest or promotion begins and ends.
a. Listen to the station for details on how to participate. For contests utilizing entry forms, entries must be filled out completely. Only one name per entry is permitted. Official entry blanks must be used; photocopies are ineligible.
b. For phone-in contests: The station is not responsible for any telephone malfunctions or problems affecting a contestant's attempts to call the station within the required time.
c. For contest entries via mail: the station is not responsible for lost, stolen, mutilated, wrongly-delivered, postage due, illegible, or untimely entries.
d. For contest entries via the internet: the station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties, or other technical glitches.
4. Contests are generally open to all station listeners who are U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older and who reside in the Indiana County area. The age limit of 18 applies unless otherwise stated. Employees of Renda Broadcasting and its stations, employees of all other media companies including radio stations, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
5. Listeners are eligible to win a station contest only once every 30 days; and a prize valued at $600 or more only once every 6 months. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest.
6. For internet contests: To enter on-line you must complete each required field on the on-line entry form.
7. Some prizes, or prize certificates, must be picked up at the offices of the station at 840 Philadelphia Street, Indiana, PA 15701 between 8:00am-5pm Monday-Friday, except holidays.
a. Proper identification must be presented when picking up a prize and a standard release form must be completed and signed.
b. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner.
c. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, winner will be informed that the prize will be sent. In that case, therefore, winner assumes the risk of prize arrival. The station is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
d. The station assumes no liability for prizes, including tickets to concerts and/or events that are cancelled or postponed by any promoter or artist. The station assumes no liability for gift certificates for products or services that are no longer available and/or being offered, (as in the case of a restaurant or merchant going out of business after the contest airs on the station). The station will not offer substitute prizes.
8. Listen to the station for details on grand prize or contest prizes and their values. All other incidental expenses associated with the grand prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash. There are no substitutions.
9. Listen to the station for information on selection of prize winners and/or grand prize winner, if applicable.
10. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 (or the equivalent) for any prize valued at $600 or more.
11. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
12. Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize valued at $600.00 or greater or which prize includes the provision of transportation, whether or not such transportation is provided by the station. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner(s) will agree to hold the station, Renda Broadcasting, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
13. For internet contests: the station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the station's website (u92radio.com), or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
14. The station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement, including the substitution of a prize or any portion of a prize of equivalent value.
15. The station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
16. All decisions by sweepstakes promoters are final and entrants agree to be bound by decisions made by sweepstakes promoters and station management.
17. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of the station.
18. Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours, at Renda Broadcasting - 840 Philadelphia Street - Indiana, PA - 15701. Interested parties may also request a copy of the rules, in writing, utilizing a self-addressed stamped envelope (at same address).
840 Philadelphia Street
Indiana, Pennsylvania 15701