|Thank you to our Trip Sponsors, Coastal Freedom Travel and Repine Travel, LLC
Renda Broadcasting and your Hometown Radio Stations (1160 WCCS, AM 1450 WDAD & 100.3 FM, Cat Country 106.3 FM and U92.5 FM) are pleased to announce the return of "The Vault!"
The Vault enters its fourth year as one of our favorite and most popular events, with great prizes in store for our lucky winners. The Vault is your key to fantastic prizes this summer including up to $1000 in cash, $500 in groceries, amusement park tickets, and count 'em - THREE - trips up for grabs! Vault Openings at our Vault Title Sponsors are scheduled on June 18 at Bud's Auto Sales at 9712 Route 442, Shelocta ... July 16 at the YMCA on Ben Franklin Road in Indiana ... and Aug. 13 at Tom's Cycle!
You can get your key by winning it on-air with Todd Marino on Indiana in the Morning (WCCS) and all three shows on Cat Country 106.3 FM with Andy Hart in the morning and Jim DeCesare and Chuck Clark in the afternoon, or by registering at one of the sponsors listed below.
THE SECOND OPENING FOR 2016!:
- July 16 at the Indiana County YMCA!
- Prizes: $500 gas card, $500 in groceries and a trip to Myrtle Beach
- If you have a key chain, you must be at the YMCA by 9:30 AM to register.
- Three Vault boxes will contain prizes and each registered key chain holder will get a key that could open one of them
- If you have not picked up your keychain, you still can
- We will have the prize wheel there so everyone will have a chance to win
- Bring as many people as you wish with you but only the person that won a keychain can pick a key
Key Chain Winners have until 5pm Friday, July 15 to pick up your keychain at your Hometown Radio Stations
THE FIRST OPENING FOR 2016!:
- June 18 at Bud's Auto Sales, 9712 Route 422, Shelocta!
- Prize Winners: Congratulations to our big winners today who include: Lucy Roxborough - Amusement Park Tickets; Melissa Schrecongost - $250 Cash; Janet Houser - 7 Springs Package[ Jace Hoe - Kenny Chesney Tickets and More!
The Vault is sponsored by Bud's Auto Sales, the YMCA of Indiana, Tom's Cycle and Renda Broadcasting Hometown Radio Stations 1160 WCCS, 1450 WDAD, Cat Country 106.3 FM and U92.5 FM.