Indiana Borough police say thieves stole eight squares of roof shingles from a job site in the 1100 block of Water Street between Thursday afternoon and 8 o’clock Friday morning. Each square contains three bundles of brown/tan shingles. Anyone with information is urged to call police at 349-2121.
State police have issued a number of criminal reports:
- 31-year-old Tyler Zong of Lewistown, Mifflin County, was stopped for a traffic violation on Thursday afternoon on Route 422 in Pine Township. Police found drug paraphernalia on him during the stop. He will be charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A 28-year-old Indiana man was stopped for a traffic violation at Locust and 5th Street in Indiana Borough on October 16th. He’s facing charges of possession of a controlled substance and of drug parapheranlia after police seized suboxone and drug items.
- Dawn Marie Jones, for whom no age is given in the report, was cited for disorderly conduct after police say she created a disturbance at a location along Oakland Avenue in White Township Friday evening.
- Police are investigating a simple assault they say took place along Myers Road in Brush Valley Township on October 9th. They do not identify the two people involved, a man and woman from Indiana.
- Two women stole $562 items worth of merchandise from the White Township Walmart on the night of October 14th. The only description on the police report is two black females between 20 and 25 years old.